Mummy’s Gold Casino Review
About Mummy’s Gold Casino: This casino is the sister casino of the more established Mr Green. If you consider Mummy’s Gold Casino for your gaming venue, here are some of the basic facts you’ll be reassured to know about the establishment.
- Licensing: Mummy’s Gold Casino’s gaming license is issued throughthe Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta, and it bears the seal of approval from eCOGRA (the e-Commerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance).
- Games: Mummy’s Gold Casino offers two hundred fifty games, operating with Microgaming Viper Software in interactive Flash formats. Playing options include games with live dealers, and twenty-two Progressive Jackpots with massive payouts (to which the casino adds a congratulatory extra bonus).
- History: Mummy’s Gold Casino was established in 2003 as a subsidiary of the Palace Group. It is one of several UK OnlineCasinos.
Start-Up and Money Matters with Mummy’s Gold Casino: Mummy’s Gold Casino entices new players with start-up bonuses as well as ongoing bonuses with continued play.
- Minimum starting deposit: $20
- Welcome Bonus: up to $500, awarded in the form of 100% matching funds with the initial player deposit.
- Payment options: Visa and Master Card, as well as online casino teller services EntroPay, InstaDebit, ClickAndBuy, Click2Buy, ECO Card, MoneyBooker, Ukash, UseMyBank, and Neteller.
- Alternate payment bonus: 15% matching bonus (Mummy’s Gold Casino adds a bonus of 15% of every deposit with the use of any preferred online teller service).
- Payout rate: 97.41% average return on wagers.
Customer Care at Mummy’s Gold Casino: An online member enjoys one-on-one interactions with customer care representatives, additional opportunities for promotions and bonuses, as well as the opportunities of VIP member status.
- Customer Care: Live support is available around the clock, via fax, toll-free phones, email, or live chat with casino representatives in tenlanguages.
- Promotions: Mummy’s Gold Casino offers an ongoing calendar of prizes and promotions to its players, including referral bonuses for bringing in new players, tournaments available to members, cashing in loyalty comp points for prizes and playing opportunities, and even a congratulatory thousand dollar bonus on the winners of the mega Progressive Jackpot prizes.
- VIP Clubs: Mummy’s Gold Casino features a four-tiered VIP Club offering the individualized attention of Personal Account Managers,higher conversion rates for cashing in comp points, unique gaming opportunities, and exclusive prizes and promotions. Players can accumulate loyalty points to rise through the tiers from the Blue Level to the Silver, Gold, and Platinum tiers, each with additional bonuses, prizes, giveaways, and perks, which can be enjoyed in every establishment owned by the Palace Group. A similar casino is also Royal Vegas Casino.